Using iPhoto to Create a Book
May 19, 2012
Show examples of iPhoto Books (some from audience)
Mention Updates available at app store (iPhoto and iPhoto Tutorial)
Show iPhoto Tutorial - Book section
Show iPhoto Help movie (2 minutes)
Lecture - Demonstration
- Determine which photos you want to include in your book
- Person (faces)
- Individual Photos
- Select the Album or Event or Faces or Photos to include (be sure all the photos and only the photos you want to put in your book are selected)
- Click Create > book
- Click Type of Book desired (top of screen) and Size of Book (lower left) - you will see the price displayed for each size and type combination.
- Select Theme - You can see all themes individually by clicking at the top right of type of book or by using the arrow keys to rotate the types.
- Select Color (lower right on screen)
- Click Create (iPhoto will arrange your photos in your book)
- Examine your book for changes you may want to make and text you may wish to add.
- Make desired changes
(you can drag to rearrange, edit individual photos, zoom in on a portion of the photo, and add text where desired.) Some pages have a place for text - in others you will have to make a place for text)
- Buy Book